Sarah has a passion for technology and social media. In 2004 she founded the international community group Girl Geek Dinners and these events are still running today, Sarah has spoken at various events around the world on the subjects of social media and women in technology. She currently works at digi.me focusing on partnership and influencer management whilst supporting her two children. In her spare time she writes about gadgets and tech on her blog GirlyGeekdom.
Sarah has an undergraduate and masters of enterprise in Computation from Manchester University and enjoys using both her technical and social media skills to improve and enhance startups and large businesses alike.
Achievements and Awards
- Mentor & Judge for ITU Young Innovators Competition 2012 (UN)
- Speaker at ITU Conference in Geneva on Women & Girls in ICT (UN)
- Speaker at Westminster Education forum on Girls & Education
- Awarded Women’s Enterprise Ambassador Title by the UK Government in 2007
- UMIST – Full Colours 2002
- Egg Ideas Competition Winner 2003 – Scholarship to do MEnt. Computation